If I've never said it before, let me say it now, Bonnie is one smart cookie. This evening as I was watching Glee, I let the bunnies out to run in my room. When I came back to check on them, I found the bag of pellets tossed on the ground, and Bonnie and Clyde munching happily away at a mound of the good stuff. Mind you, I had left the bag on the corner of my DESK, so I figured Bonnie had somehow reached it from hopping onto my chair and threw it on the ground. I hurriedly scoop up as much pellet as I could -- since I had already fed them an hour ago -- and went to wash some veggies. In the middle of washing, I hear lots of scurrying, and the sound of glasses clinking which were certainly not on the ground, so I rush back and find, yes, Bonnie, on my desk again, this time chewing on the corner of the bag that I had zipped and made sure to put in the middle of the desk. I think from now on I'm going to need to secure the pellets in a lidded container!
PS - Bunny cam 2.0 up and running. Picture's much better! Bunnies still lazy though :P
No comments:
Post a Comment