Tuesday, May 24, 2011

be well, bunnies!

Going on vacation for 12 days tomorrow. I've lined 3 bunny-sitters, but I just hope B&C don't get too bored over the break; I hear that bunny boredom leads to destruction, much like human boredom sometimes. Recently they have been more destructive than normal... Bonnie makes a racket in the mornings "chewing" on the metal gate, and Clyde likes to grab onto the edge of anything on the other side of the pen and tug on it. Basically, they find ways to do everything they aren't supposed to do, and get into everything they aren't supposed to get into (like the trash can).

Of course, I'm going to miss the two furballs while I'm halfway around the world, I hope they remember me when I came back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they will miss you and love you up one side and down the other when you get back as you are a first rate bunny mom!

    ReplyDelete