Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ahh!

Well it's finally happened. I woke up to a mysterious shaking sound. I only say mysterious because I knew exactly what it sounded like -- like the bottle of papaya tablets I feed as treats, but I keep the bottle on the shelf above the pen where B&C can't get to them. Or so I thought until today. I climb down from bed and find that, sure enough, they had managed to get the bottle and were chewing through a section of the plastic on the bottom. I took away the bottle, placed it farther on the shelf and fed them their pellets for breakfast. Then I went back to bed. 10 mins afterwards, I heard the shaking sound again. "What the..." this time I actually found Clyde hopping on the shelf, having knocked down the papaya treat bottle already. Ahhh, Clyde's getting too clever for his own good :P

No comments:

Post a Comment